AppaBee LTD provides its services to you subject to the following terms & conditions, which you accept by using the service.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Driving Test Now service through the website and / or the ios / android mobile apps.
By accessing this website and / or using this service we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Driving Test Now's website and / or services
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- All services and software (the Driving Test Now app, notifications service) are provided by AppaBee LTD (the company), and are on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis with no warranties of any kind. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- By providing us with your driving licence number then you agree that we can login to the DVSA website in order to check for earlier driving tests and / or change your driving test. If you are using our Apple or Google Android push notification apps, driving test alerts will be sent to you by our third party communication supplier based in the USA. We will not send them your personal information. All details will be held by us in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- The company has no affiliation with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA). Signing up to this service does therefore not guarantee to find you an earlier test date.
- We cannot be held responsible for the DVSA changing the date and/or time of your test, or for them cancelling the test due to driving examiner illness, or due to weather conditions, such as snow, ice or fog.
- If you enable auto booking or book a test date through app manually then it is your responsibility to cancel it, if needed.
- We cannot take responsibility if you book a non-refundable test through us and then decide to cancel. We can also not take any responsibility for booking non-refundable dates through our auto book service.
- By registering your details with the company, you agree to the company sending you emails and SMS messages to the email address and mobile telephone number you provide on registration. Your personal details will not be passed on to third parties.
- The learner driver is responsible for turning up to the driving test, taking the correct documents and ensuring that the car they use is suitable for the test. We cannot be held responsible for any tests cancelled due to reasons that are the responsibility of the learner driver or their driving instructor including, but not limited, to the above learner driver responsibilities.
- If we do not find an earlier driving test you will be refunded, to receive the refund please email support at firstname.lastname@example.org.